Book your room at Ramada Prague City Centre
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel in Prague's shopping district
On Wenceslas Square
This modern hotel is centrally located overlooking Wenceslas Square, within a kilometre of Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square, and Prague's two main shopping streets, Parizska and Na Prikope.
Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the hotel's café, with views over Wenceslas Square's treetops to the National Museum and winding streets that lead to the old town and Vltava River.
The Ramada Prague City Centre's air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with cherry wood furnishings; all include satellite television, minibars, safes, and complimentary WiFi.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Ramada Prague City CentreVaclavske Namesti 41 Prague 110 00
There are nine meeting rooms which can hold up to 30 persons at the Ramada Prague City Centre, and the larger Symphony Meeting Room can hold around 55 people. High-speed and wireless Internet connections are available in all meeting rooms and the business center. Audio-visual equipment is available for rental.
Guests can plan a day's sightseeing, or quiz multilingual staff for tips on local attractions, which includes the shopping District, National Theatre, National Opera, National Museum and Old Town Square with Astronomical clock. Shuttle service is also available (on request) to and from the airport and train station (surcharge).
Secure valet parking is available on site (surcharge) and staff can arrange for private limo or town car transportation. There is also an onsite cafe bar.
Guests of the Ramada Prague City Center have access to a partner property's indoor swimming pool, and can use a nearby fitness center at a discounted rate.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3294
- Conference space size (meters) - 306
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Guests of the Ramada Prague City Centre enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast with hot items each morning.
Symphony Restaurant - Serves hot and cold drinks and sandwiches. Modern decor with cherry wood accents, linen tablecloths, and a plasma television. Views across Wenceslas Square's treetops to the National Museum and winding streets beyond.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy access to the World Class Fitness Centre 500 metres away, with a 15% discount voucher available at the hotel. The centre comprises exercise equipment, sports facilities, swimming pool, and running track, and personal trainers are available. Bikes can be rented 600 metres away on Dlouha Street, two blocks past Old Town Square, and boat rentals are available one kilometre away at the Vltava River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 297.351 per stay, plus a CZK 310 deposit
- Up to 27 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pet deposit: CZK 310
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 780 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 650 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CZK 297.351 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Ramada Hotel Prague City Centre
- Ramada Prague City Centre
- Ramada Prague City Centre Hotel
- Prague Ramada
- Ramada Prague City Centre Hotel Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.