Get an overview of this hotel3-star Prague apartment in Nove Mesto, walk to Czech National Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Nove Mesto, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Peace Square, Czech National Museum, and Prague State Opera. Wenceslas Square and Lucerna Arcade are also within 15 minutes.
Self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this apartment. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 29 individually decorated apartments feature free WiFi and sofa beds. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Court Apartments
- Air conditioning
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- 24-hour front desk
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Individually decorated
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Electric kettle
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- In-room massage available
- In historical district
- In city center
- In business district
- In entertainment district
- Train station nearby
- In shopping district
- Connected to shopping center
- Connected to convention center
- Metro station nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 270 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 450 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 270 per night
- Royal Court Apartments Prague
- Royal Court Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.