Get an overview of this hotelArt Nouveau hotel near Prague's Old Town Square
Popular property highlights
On Wenceslas Square
This 1920s Art Nouveau hotel in central Prague boasts an exceptional location on the pedestrian area of Wenceslas Square, 400 meters from the Old Town Square. Prague tourist attractions, cultural institutions, and shopping venues are reachable on foot.
Casino and nightclub
Guests can dine in one of two restaurants, chat over drinks in the bar, or have fun at the casino or Goldfingers nightclub.
Ambassador Zlata Husa's guestrooms have traditional style decor and furnishings and all include free WiFi, satellite television, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
TOP Hotel Ambassador-Zlata Husa
The Ambassador Zlata Husa's VIP Club Casino operates 24 hours a day, and guests can also have fun at Goldfingers nightclub with host DJs and dancing. Guests can chat over drinks in the bar, and room service is available round the clock. Conferences, banquets and seminars can be accommodated in rooms of varying sizes.
Massages are offered at the property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1918
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
Where to Eat
Guests of the Ambassador Zlata Husa enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Lobby Bar - Serving international dishes, the bar is located on the ground floor and offers hot meals and a variety of refreshments. View of Wenceslas Square.
Halali Restaurant - International dishes and game specialties are served in a cellar restaurant with a warm-toned color scheme and wood paneled decor. Can be booked for private parties.
Plzenska Rychta Restaurant - Traditional Czech dishes and a variety of Czech beers are available in a restaurant with traditional wood decor, brass light fittings, and high adjoining arches.
Goldfingers - Luxury night club.
Nearby Things to Do
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 500 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Self parking fee: CZK 600 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 500 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CZK 1500
- Hotel Ambassador-Zlata
- Hotel Ambassador-Zlata Husa
- TOP Ambassador-Zlata Husa
- TOP Ambassador-Zlata Husa Prague
- TOP Hotel Ambassador-Zlata Husa
- TOP Hotel Ambassador-Zlata Husa Prague
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.