Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Chodov hotel in Prague 11 with 4 restaurants
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Chodov hotel is located in the business district, 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Eden Arena, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Lucerna Arcade and Vysehrad Castle. Prague State Opera and Czech National Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has a casino and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 930 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
TOP Hotel Praha
In addition to an indoor pool, TOP Hotel Praha provides outdoor tennis courts, indoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 48438 square feet (4500 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a fitness center, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 14
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 930
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 8
- Tennis on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 48438
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor tennis courts - 4
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 4500
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Indoor tennis courts
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CZK 300 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
BOHEMIA TOP Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
MORAVIA Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Pivovarska Restaurace - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch only. Open select days.
Staroceska Pivnice - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 500 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CZK 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 930 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CZK 140 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- HOTEL Praha
- HOTEL TOP Praha
- Praha HOTEL
- TOP HOTEL Praha
- TOP HOTEL Praha Prague
- TOP Praha
- TOP Praha HOTEL
- TOP Praha Prague
- Prague Top Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague & Congress Prague
- Top Hotel Prague And Congress Center
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.