Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Prague hotel in Nove Mesto, walk to Hybernia Theatre
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
This family-friendly Prague hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Hybernia Theatre, Powder Tower, and Municipal House Hall. Republic Square and Palladium Shopping Centre are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 75 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Grand Mark Prague
In addition to a health club, The Grand Mark Prague features a sauna and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Grand Mark Prague is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( CZK 795 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CZK 795 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Grill Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Winter Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Courtyard Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Two Steps Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 945 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: CZK 1000.00 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CZK 7000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CZK 3500.00 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 520 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CZK 795 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CZK 795 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 1800 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 950 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 945 per pet, per night
- Prague Kempinski Hybernska
- Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
- Mark Luxury Hotel
- Mark Luxury Prague
- Mark Luxury
- Kempinski Hybernska Hotel Prague
- Grand Mark Prague Hotel
- Grand Mark Prague
- Grand Mark Hotel Prague
- The Grand Mark Prague
- Grand Mark Hotel
- Grand Mark
- The Grand Mark
- The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
- Kempinski Hybernska Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.