Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Prague hotel in Nove Mesto, walk to Hybernia Theatre
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Prague hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Hybernia Theatre, Powder Tower, and Municipal House Hall. Republic Square and Palladium Shopping Centre are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 78 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Grand Mark Prague
In addition to a full-service spa, The Grand Mark Prague features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Grand Mark Prague is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 1928
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CZK 795 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CZK 795 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Electric kettle
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Grill Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Winter Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Courtyard Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Two Steps Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
SPA & FITNESS has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 945 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: CZK 1000.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15.00 per person, per night
- Destination fee: CZK 6 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 520 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CZK 795 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CZK 795 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 1800 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 950 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 945 per pet, per night
- Prague Kempinski Hybernska
- Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
- Mark Luxury Hotel
- Mark Luxury Prague
- Mark Luxury
- Kempinski Hybernska Hotel Prague
- Grand Mark Prague Hotel
- Grand Mark Prague
- Grand Mark Hotel Prague
- The Grand Mark Prague
- Grand Mark Hotel
- Grand Mark
- The Grand Mark
- The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
- Kempinski Hybernska Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.