Visiting Prescott Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Prescott Valley, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and architecture.
- You'll find 121 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Prescott
- The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prescott Valley
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Prescott Valley Town Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tim's Toyota Center and StoneRidge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Prescott Valley. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Downtown Prescott Valley can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Prescott Vly - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and overall condition.
Dressing for Prescott Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Prescott Valley is 17.60 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F