Delight in the wonders of the natural world at Presque Isle State Park.
It is situated in Erie, a distance of 210 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital.
Don't waste your time driving across town when you could just stay at one of the 9 hotels that are 6 miles away from Presque Isle State Park. The Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel and Lake Erie Lodge Erie are some of the better options here.
There are a number of budget-friendly hotels nearby. Some places that come recommended include the Comfort Inn Presque Isle and the Downtown Erie Hotel.
Other Places to Visit near Presque Isle State Park
Of course, there are also some other things to see and do in proximity to Presque Isle State Park:
- As the sun goes down, you will still see Bicentennial Tower standing above the horizon.
- Before you get here, have a look online for information about the events at Bayfront Convention Center.
- Explore intriguing stories of maritime escapades and exploration which have contributed to the region at Erie Maritime Museum.
- ExpERIEnce Children's Museum is an interactive and educational local spot where the kids can play and learn at the same time!
- Whether you are a serious art lover or just appreciate beautiful things, Erie Art Museum is a gallery that is well-worth your time.