See yourself rambling through the lanes of a new place, noticing the lovely settings or the monuments everywhere around you. However, Primo Estate is one attraction you have been anticipating most of all. The moment has finally come to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay at Primo Estate
Hotels near Primo Estate
Primo Estate is a great option for adults only!
To experience it, take a trip to McLaren Vale, located only 20 miles from the state capital of Adelaide.
If you're looking to stay close to Primo Estate, you'll find 3 lodging options within 0.1 miles. Alternatively, consider staying in Somerton Park. It’s 15 miles away and has quite a few accommodations. You'll have at least 21 to choose from. The Seawall Apartments, Stamford Grand Adelaide and Oaks Plaza Pier Glenelg are worth your time.
Be a careful traveler and pick one of the budget-friendly hotels situated close by. A couple of places to look into are the Serafino McLaren Vale and the Rosebank Bed and Breakfast. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 0.7 miles away.
After a long day of seeing the sights, head home to the Vintners House, a high-end hotel complete with lavish comforts. It is located just 1 mile away.
Every now and then, you need to treat yourself. Drop by Wirra Wirra Vineyards for a snack and some robust coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Primo Estate. If you want something a little more substantial, take a look at the specials at Serafino Wines & Cellar Door, another dining hotspot within walking distance. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at Hamilton Winery.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- You can sample quality local wines at Wirra Wirra Vineyards, take a stroll through the vineyard, and if you want to share your experience, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home for another time.
- You can taste local wines at Alpha Box & Dice, amble through the vineyard, and while you're there, you can buy a few bottles.
- "If you can't see the brewery, don't drink the beer," said a wise man. So, why not take the chance to tour Goodieson Brewery and find out about the place where beer is crafted.
- It is said that "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and Chapel Hill would have to agree. At this vineyard you can experiment with a range of quality local wines with friends.
- Some say "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and Maxwell Wines couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can take pleasure in a range of quality local wines with friends.
Expedia's rooms in McLaren Vale furnish everything you need, so you can definitely have venues near Primo Estate you'll enjoy. McLaren Vale welcomed quite a few visitors in the past year, so get searching. You'll spend confidently when reservation time is here, too: all types of sightseers would propose their McLaren Vale hotel to a friend or family member. Need help deciding? We have all the inside info you need right here.
- Rooms in McLaren Vale lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the concierge service at lodging close to Primo Estate is grand.
- From family reunions to individuals, we've got comfortable suites for everyone.
As you can see, it's understandable why McLaren Vale getaways saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right next door with Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Primo Estate.
McLaren Vale Facts
After you've crossed Primo Estate off your timetable, there are still further activities to see and do in McLaren Vale.
- Get cultured about McLaren Vale's life story, then enjoy a night of fun to end the day with a bang.
- Take an afternoon to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also discover McLaren Vale knows some things about hospitality.
- McLaren Vale has been a closed book, but is beginning to be recognized.
You won't regret paying a visit to McLaren Vale, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Primo Estate from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet more than a few new photo ops!