When you consider a fresh place, you perhaps picture yourself wandering through downtown, looking up at the beautiful landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, Princes Street Gardens is one feature you are especially prepared for. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the time to check it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Princes Street Gardens?
Hotels near Princes Street Gardens
Princes Street Gardens is one of those memorable sites that seldom needs an introduction. For many visitors, it's well worth the expense of the airfare alone!
An outing at this particular locale offers you the chance to discover Edinburgh, the national capital.
With 84 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Princes Street Gardens, you're going to be spoiled for choice! Some good ones include The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a fortune on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many numerous budget-friendly hotels situated near to this attraction. The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh (0.5 miles away) and the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian (0.4 miles away) are two popular options that you might like to check out.
There are a handful of upmarket accommodations in this area. The Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is simply 0.5 miles away, while the Greyfriars Apartments can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both places are impressive and comfortable.
If the coffee at The Dome doesn't get you pumped for an afternoon at Princes Street Gardens, the yummy treats will. This well-known place is not far away. Searching for something more substantial? Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel is a recommended dining place within this same area. Afterwards, venture to The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh and get a cocktail or two.
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Princes Street Gardens:
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be delighted by the outstanding works on display at Scottish National Gallery.
- If you're curious to find out about local history, then make sure you pay a visit to Scott Monument, an interesting local monument.
- You and your family will always find a variety of entertainment options at Edinburgh Military Tattoo, so make sure you take a look at the arena's events guide to see which festivals and shows are happening during your stay.
- Make sure you organize an unforgettable visit to marvel at the fascinating exhibitions in Museum on the Mound.
- Don't forget to add Assembly Rooms to your vacation itinerary. Imagine what life was like in the region long ago as you marvel in awe of the historically-rich building that stands before you.
Light rail transport is a good choice when going to Princes Street Gardens. Edinburgh Waverley, the nearest station, is located 0.3 miles away. Edinburgh Rail Station Office is the next closest terminal and is just 0.3 miles away.
Our inventory of Old Town motels and resorts supplies all the things you want, so you can surely get selections near Princes Street Gardens that you'll appreciate. It's time to get hunting: Old Town experienced quite a few newcomers in the past year. Once the time comes to make your reservation, you'll rest assured: guests of all manner recommended their Old Town hotel. Find all the inside information you could want.
- The staff at lodging close to Princes Street Gardens go above and beyond as you might expect near such a marvelous feature.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we offer accommodations that are serene for all sorts.
- You'll find lodging in Old Town are always orderly and fresh.
Your favorite place is expecting you thanks to Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Princes Street Gardens.
Intriguing Old Town
There are still further activities to see and do in Old Town when you've checked Princes Street Gardens off your schedule.
- Head out on the town to end your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about the territory's life story.
- Prepare to discover Old Town also knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors with a kind hello after you spend a day on its ample excursions.
- Old Town hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but is now beginning to find its place.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old sights and greet more than a few new landscapes. Paying a visit to Old Town is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Princes Street Gardens. Book today!