Envision yourself in a fresh place: you perhaps see yourself ambling through the city center, noticing the beautiful settings or the buildings wherever you look. But Princess Lagoon is one attraction you're prepared for in particular. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the moment has come to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Princess Lagoon
Hotels near Princess Lagoon
Time spent at Princess Lagoon is bound to be interesting.
If you don't recognize Krabi, the place where it is located, you've likely encountered the national capital, Bangkok, from which it is 410 miles.
Discover a great hotel a short walk away. You'll find 34 within 2 miles of Princess Lagoon. The Rayavadee, the Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa and the Railay Bay Resort and Spa are some you should try. They're located 0.5 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Hold on to your hard-earned dollars and stay at one of the numerous budget accommodation options situated nearby. The Sand Sea Resort (0.5 miles away) and the Dream Valley Resort Tonsai Beach (1 mile away) are popular options that you might like to look into.
Comfort and ease awaits you at the many upmarket accommodation options situated nearby. The Railay Phutawan Resort is merely 0.7 miles away, while the Railay Garden View Resort can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both places are elegant and full of creature comforts.
As you and your group walk around the pathways that surround Princess Lagoon, stop by Railay Coffee. Smell the roasted coffee beans and taste test a few delicious pastries. When hunger strikes, have a meal at Diamond cave Resort. This spot is also nearby. And finally, kickstart an entertaining night with some beers at BAMBOO BAR & BAMBOO TATTOO.
Here's a sample of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of Princess Lagoon:
- Explore the mysterious depths of Phra Nang Cave.
- East Railay Beach is a good place to let the kids run wild, getting them off their tablets and out in the fresh air!
- Feel the breeze in your hair, the waves lapping at your feet and the salt in the air at Ao Phra Nang Beach.
- If you like the sound of some sea air and maybe a little paddle if it's a warm day, spend some time at Shell Fossil Beach.
- Few things are better than spending time at the beach. Grab your travel buddies, pack a picnic and enjoy some outdoor fun at Nopparat Thara Beach.
Expedia's catalogue of resorts and lodging in Krabi provides everything you need, so you can certainly have lodging near Princess Lagoon that you'll enjoy. Krabi was a considerably popular destination in the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Once the time comes to make your reservation, you'll do so with certainty: explorers of all types approved of their Krabi hotel. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you could want we can provide right here.
- Rooms in Krabi hotels are always fresh and presentable.
- The staff at hotels close to Princess Lagoon go beyond what is expected, as you might hope near such a lovely landmark.
- In search of spaces that are comfy plus neat and tidy? We've got it right here.
Rooms near Krabi had more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. Your number one spot lies in your future thanks to our wide catalogue of hotels near Princess Lagoon.
You'll still have lots to do in Krabi when you've crossed Princess Lagoon off your agenda.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off the good times; the next day, get educated about Krabi's past.
- You will realize Krabi also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend some time on its a full plate of activities.
- Until recently, Krabi treasures have been only for those in the know, but skyrocketing trips mean now is the moment to book.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Krabi is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Princess Lagoon. Book today!