Get an overview of this hotel4-star guesthouse with free breakfast and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in Pringle Bay, this guesthouse is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Betty's Bay Penguin Colony and within 12 mi (20 km) of Harold Porter National Botanical Gardens and Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve. Kogel Bay Beach and Kleinmond Beach are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This guesthouse features an outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and dry cleaning. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a library, and express check-in are onsite.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.
- Helpful staff
3Flavours Guest House
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Pringle Bay guesthouse also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
3Flavours Guest House has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 2008
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 250 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 850 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: ZAR 250
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 250 per night
Guest house Name
- 3Flavours Guest House
- 3Flavours Guest House Pringle Bay
- 3Flavours Pringle Bay
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.