Visiting Pringle Bay
Visitors to Pringle Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Pringle Bay
- The closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pringle Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Pringle Bay Beach and Kogelberg Nature Reserve. You'll also find Betty's Bay Penguin Colony and Harold Porter National Botanical Gardens in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pringle Bay. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kapensis Guesthouse - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villa Marine - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pringle Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pringle Bay is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 46°F