Visiting Prospect Vale
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Prospect Vale, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its casinos, golf courses, and spas.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Launceston
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prospect Vale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Country Club Tasmania. You'll also find Silverdome and Cataract Gorge in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Club Tasmania - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Prospect Vale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Prospect Vale gets about 27.09 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F