Book your room at Omni Providence Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Providence hotel attached to convention center
Connected to the Rhode Island Convention Center and Providence Place Mall, this downtown hotel is within one-quarter mile of Waterplace Park, the Providence Performing Arts Center, and the Dunkin Donuts Center.
The smoke-free Omni Providence Hotel offers an indoor pool, restaurants, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) in all areas.
Rooms feature 300-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens and TVs with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This smoke-free Providence hotel offers restaurants and an indoor pool. A business center is available, as are 20 meeting rooms for small and large groups. The hotel also offers concierge services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Valet parking is also available for a surcharge.
The Capital Club fitness center offers treadmills and free weights.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 22,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 564
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1994
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Serves classic steakhouse cuisine nightly.
Centro Restaurant and Bar - Featuring central Italian fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Cafe Gusto - Coffee shop featuring Starbucks coffee, snacks, and lighter "to-go" items.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).