Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Seville hotel in Casco Antiguo, walk to Seville Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in Casco Antiguo, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Plaza de Puerta Jerez and Torre del Oro Watchtower. Seville Cathedral and Alcazar are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 148 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and LED TVs. Minibars, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 12066 square feet (1121 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1928
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1121
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12066
- Conference center
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 148
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 18 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Bar Americano - Onsite bar. Open select days.
Restaurante San Fernando - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Ena by Carles Abellán - Overlooking the garden, this tapas bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 85 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 75/85 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 18 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 75/85 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 85 per night
- Alfonso Hotel
- Alfonso Xiii
- Alfonso Xiii Hotel
- Alfonso Xiii Seville
- Hotel Alfonso
- Hotel Alfonso Xiii
- Hotel Alfonso Xiii Seville
- Hotel Xiii
- Xiii Alfonso
- Hotel Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection Hotel Seville
- Hotel Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection Hotel
- Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection Seville
- Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.