Get an overview of this hotelHistoric townhouse in Seville city center
Popular property highlights
Historical central location
A former trader's house dating from the 18th century, this traditional hotel is set between Seville's historic and commercial centres, 200 metres from the shops of calle Sierpes and the cathedral.
Guests can relax on wicker chairs, enjoy coffee, and connect to free WiFi beneath the central patio surrounded by marble floors and columns, potted palms, and Moorish lamps.
A floral motif runs through the 47 air-conditioned guestrooms, reflected in artworks, curtains, bedding, and furnishings. Modern amenities include free WiFi, satellite LCD TVs, hair dryers, and minibars.
- Central location
- Good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Hotel Las Casas de Los Mercaderes by Silken
Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast for an extra cost each morning in the cafeteria, have a drink or snack in the 18th-century central courtyard, or order room service.
Concierge staff can provide advice on sightseeing and tour bookings in the city and surrounding area. Free newspapers and a luggage storage are available, and WiFi is free in common areas. For business guests, there is meeting room for up to 15 people. Self parking is also available for a surcharge.
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is served daily for a surcharge from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
At the onsite café guests can enjoy a cup of coffee, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Hotel Las Casas de Los Mercaderes Seville
- Hotel Los Mercaderes
- Hotel Mercaderes
- Las Casas de Los Mercaderes
- Las Casas de Los Mercaderes Seville
- Los Mercaderes
- Hotel Las Casas Los Mercaderes Seville
- Hotel Las Casas Los Mercaderes
- Las Casas Los Mercaderes Seville
- Las Casas Los Mercaderes
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.