Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Provincetown, MA from $100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Provincetown
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Harbor Hotel Provincetown698 Commercial St, Provincetown, MAGet Rates3.7/5Good! (998 reviews)
- Lotus Guest House296 Commercial St, Provincetown, MAGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (102 reviews)
- Pilgrim House336 Commercial St, Provincetown, MA
The price is $109 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.6/5Wonderful! (317 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Provincetown?
The destination of Provincetown is a great choice if you've been thinking about a vacation with your kids. The biking trails, boating, and beaches are just some of the things that make this a good destination for family vacations. Arrange a flight into Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), which is the closest airport, or Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), which is located 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where to stay in Provincetown, you might want to consider one of the 19 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Vacationing families have positive things to say about these accommodations:
Surfside Hotel and Suites: Offers a private beach, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Guests like the helpful staff at this 2.5-star hotel.
Harbor Hotel Provincetown - Features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities. This 3-star hotel is popular with guests for its central location.
The Inn at Cook Street - Features free parking, a nearby private beach, and free WiFi. This 3-star bed & breakfast is popular with guests for its central location.
The Provincetown Inn - Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the helpful staff at this 2-star motel.
When Should We Visit Provincetown?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. You can use this information to decide when to pack up the kids and head to Provincetown.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 77°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 23°F
- Driest months: July, February, May, and August, with an average rainfall of 2.96 inches
- Rainiest months: November, March, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 4.03 inches
What Should We See and Do in Provincetown?
Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall and MacMillan Pier are interesting attractions you and your family might enjoy exploring while you are staying in Provincetown. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in activities in the area like Pilgrim Monument, Herring Cove Beach, and Highland Lighthouse.Provincetown is also known for the: