Worst Hotel experience
Posted Apr 25, 2016
When booking this room this hotel was the only hotel option available. BYU graduation was going on during this stay, causing the a no-vacancy everywhere else. I guess you could say we were desperate! This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! The furniture in the room was minimal and dated. The only lamp in the room didn't have a shade. This hotel is old and run down. We had requested a non-smoking room, but it was obvious the room had been smoked in. I purchased air freshners, because my young children were traveling with us. There were cigarette burns in the bedding on as well as some of the furniture. The bed spread was old and worn. The towels were old and worn. It is a wonder this hotel can stay in business! Thank heavens it was a one night stay!