Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Puebla hotel in Historic Center with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Historic Center, this hotel is steps from Los Sapos Bazaar and Poblano de Arte Virreinal Museum. Santa Monica Convent and Museum of Religious Art and Amparo Museum are also within 5 minutes.
Coffee/tea in a common area, spa services, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 16 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include balconies and coffee makers.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Hotel Casa De La Palma
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 200 km is available to guests. This Puebla hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Casa De La Palma is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1715
- Total number of rooms - 16
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Portable fan
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurante HCP - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
Check-in time ends at 9 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Extended parking fee: MXN 100 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Casa Palma Puebla
- Hotel Casa Palma
- Hotel Casa Palma Puebla
- Casa De La Palma Hotel Puebla
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.