- Candy Street
- 2 min walk
- Zocalo Square
- 3 min walk
- Santo Domingo Church
- 4 min walk
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Puebla's Puebla Historic Center neighborhood, Hotel San Pedro is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Puebla Cathedral and Zocalo Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Angelopolis Commercial Center. Check out an event or a game at Cuauhtemoc Stadium, and consider making time for Africam Safari, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Puebla travel guide
- Candy Street - 2 min walk
- Zocalo Square - 3 min walk
- El Parian Market - 4 min walk
- Santo Domingo Church - 4 min walk
- Puebla Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Ajonjoli – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hotel San Pedro
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Posada San Pedro
- Hotel Posada San Pedro Puebla
- Posada San Pedro Puebla
- Hotel San Pedro Puebla
- San Pedro Puebla
- Hotel San Pedro Hotel
- Hotel San Pedro Puebla
- Hotel San Pedro Hotel Puebla
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My parents have been staying at this hotel for the last few years. This was my first time at this hotel and I was not impressed. The bathroom has no exhaust so when I took a nice hot shower, the steam created a very slippery floor in the bathroom. There were some lightbulbs missing. The shower flooded while I was taking a shower. There was one night when loud music was playing somewhere in the hotel until past 2300 then you could hear everyone still screaming outside. On the bright side, the location was excellent, the room was nice and clean and staff were very attentive and helpful.