When you dream of a brand-new city, you probably think you'll be sauntering around the lanes, noticing the buildings or the marvellous environment everywhere around you. However, Puente Lusitania is one attraction you are prepared for most of all. Now is finally the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Puente Lusitania Hotels
Hotels near Puente Lusitania
Puente Lusitania is an interesting place to spend a few hours.
If you haven't heard of Merida, the place where it resides, you've probably encountered the country's capital, Madrid, from which it is 170 miles.
If you'd love to stay somewhere close to Puente Lusitania, we've got your back. There are 16 hotels within 2 miles. The Parador de Mérida and the CAPITOLIO Apartamentos Turísticos are only 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away. Another handy option, the Hotel Ilunion Mérida Palace, is 0.2 miles away.
If you're feeling drained from traveling and are yearning for somewhere economical yet cosy to lie down, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. 0.3 miles away, you'll come across the Hotel & Boutique Spa Adealba, but if that's not quite right for you, then perhaps you could take a look at the TRYP Mérida Medea Hotel, which is 1 mile away.
This area also features a range of upmarket hotels that offer guests a truly luxurious experience. Make sure you look up the Apartamento Tíbula Teatro, only 0.9 miles away, and the Hotel Zeus, which is 0.7 miles away.
The avenues that neighbor Puente Lusitania offer a delight for all your senses. Ven P'acá is a superb spot for a mid-morning caffeine boost. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the nearby dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Restaurante Gonzalo Valverde. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Hostal Restaurante El Torero and let the cocktails keep flowing.
Still have time? There are plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Puente Lusitania:
- Spend time with your family at the Museum of Visigothic Art and explore the artifacts on exhibition and the historical societies that used them in their daily activities.
- Take a step back in time and learn about the story behind Puente Romano, one of the community's most historical engineering projects.
- Don't miss the opportunity to walk under Arco de Trajano and enjoy a glimpse into history.
- Bask in the atmosphere at Plaza de Espana, a historic square that's popular with both visitors and locals.
- Voyage back in time and walk in the footsteps of those who fought at Alcazaba, one of the area's most significant historic attractions.
A modest distance of 0.5 miles is all that separates Puente Lusitania from the rail terminal, Merida.
Expedia's Merida Old Town places to stay furnish all the things you require, so you can be certain to find selections near Puente Lusitania that you'll fall in love with. Lots of sightseers visit to really get away from it all, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You'll set off with certainty once booking time is here, too: multiple guests would propose their Merida Old Town hotel to a family member. All the secret pointers you could ever want we have just a click away.
- From big families with children to solitary travelers, we have suites that are comfortable for all sorts.
- The concierge service at accommodation near Puente Lusitania will be grand, which can only enhance your visit to this fine feature.
- You'll find hotels in Merida Old Town are always orderly and neat.
With our diverse roster of hotels near Puente Lusitania, you can stay right nearby.
Interesting Merida Old Town Facts and Figures
After you've checked Puente Lusitania off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Merida Old Town.
- Dine on a delightful snack of the local ingredients and happen upon the perfect shop to search for necessities.
- Prepare to realize Merida Old Town also is experienced when it comes to receiving its travelers after some hours spent on its abundant excursions.
- In order to truly have a look at each sight the town has to offer, go over all the activities near Merida Old Town.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few all-new photo ops. You won't regret planning a holiday to Merida Old Town, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Puente Lusitania. Reserve now!