Visitors can enjoy all that Puentenansa has to offer including its restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 239 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puentenansa
Places to visit in the larger region include Cave of El Soplao, Ferreria de Cades, and Cueva El Rejo. You'll also find Casona de Tudanca and Sequoias del Monte Cabezon in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Posada de Fidel - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Puentenansa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Puentenansa is 1.34 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F