- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Best Semiramis
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- All inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (2 adults)
Standard Room (3 adults)
Standard Room (2 adults + 1 child)
Superior Room (2 adults)
Standard Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Superior Room (2 adults + 1 child)
Superior Room (3 adults)
Superior Room (2 adults + 2 children)
About this area
Puerto de la Cruz
Located in Puerto de la Cruz, Hotel Best Semiramis is in the suburbs and on the waterfront. Plaza del Charco is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lago Martianez Swimming Pools and Taoro Park. Loro Park and Pueblo Chico Theme Park are also worth visiting.
- Botanical Gardens - 8 min walk
- Botanical Garden of La Orotava - 8 min walk
- Martianez Shopping Centre - 12 min walk
- Lago Martianez Swimming Pools - 20 min walk
- Casino Puerto de la Cruz - 20 min walk
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North) - 28 min drive
- Restaurante Buffet — 1 min walk
- La Cla - 2 min walk
- Apricot - 2 min walk
- El Secreto - 3 min walk
- Orquidea - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel Best Semiramis
All inclusive details
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the different foods they had out for breakfast and it was delicious. What i I didn't like was the temperature of the hot tub and the heated pool, they were both not heated at all.