Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Puerto Maldonado with free breakfast and free airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, this hostel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Puerto Maldonado Obelisk and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Francisco Bolognesi Square. Puerto Maldonado Plaza de Armas and Island of Monkeys are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This hostel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfast is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 8 rooms offer cable TV, rainfall showerheads, and free local calls. Ceiling fans and showers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tarantula Eco-HostelAv. Aeropuerto Km. 1 S/N Puerto Maldonado Madre de Dios
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception.
This Puerto Maldonado hostel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request).
Tarantula Eco-Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free airport transportation
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free reception
- Outdoor pool
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Tarantula Eco-Hostel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 6:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Tarantula Hostel
- Tarantula Hostel Puerto Maldonado
- Tarantula Puerto Maldonado
- Tarantula Eco-Hostel Hostel Puerto Maldonado
- Tarantula Eco-Hostel Hostel
- Tarantula Eco-Hostel Puerto Maldonado
- Tarantula Eco-Hostel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.