Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostal has a bar/lounge and a business center. Free self parking and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 16 rooms offer room service and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Boutique Tren Del Sur
The hostal offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
This hostal offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. The hostal also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hostal Boutique Tren Del Sur is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
Free self parking
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Anden Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostal Boutique Tren Sur
- Hostal Boutique Tren Sur Hostel
- Hostal Boutique Tren Sur Hostel Puerto Montt
- Hostal Boutique Tren Sur Puerto Montt
- Hostal Tren Del Sur Hotel Puerto Montt