Book your room at Hostal Boutique Tren Del Sur
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelHostal with free parking, near Angelmo Fish Market
Situated in Puerto Montt, this hostal is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Puerto Montt Cathedral and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Angelmo Fish Market. Plaza de Armas and Colonizacion Alemana Monument are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center are available at this smoke-free hostal. Free self parking and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 17 rooms offer room service and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostal offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hostal offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
This Puerto Montt hostal also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hostal Boutique Tren Del Sur is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free train station pickup
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Anden Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.