Book your room at Hotel Don Luis
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star boardwalk hotel near Angelmo Fish Market
Located in the heart of Puerto Montt, this hotel is 0 mi (0 km) from Casa del Arte Diego Rivera and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Angelmo Fish Market. Colonizacion Alemana Monument and Puerto Montt Cathedral are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 60 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Don Luis features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 20 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Don Luis is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Year Built 1990
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Dona Elena - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.