Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and full-service spa
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
This family-friendly Puerto Varas hotel is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Parque Philippi, Puerto Varas Beach, and Museo Pablo Fierro. Opitz House and Puerto Varas Plaza de Armas are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 91 rooms feature modern comforts like plasma TVs with cable channels, plus free WiFi and free wired Internet. 24-hour room service, minibars, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Patagónico features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6588 square feet (612 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Hotel Patagónico is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 3
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 6588
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 612
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1939
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Hotel Patagónico has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa KalÃ¼l. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CLP 55.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 20000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 55.00 per night
- Hotel Patagónico
- Hotel Patagónico Puerto Varas
- Patagónico Puerto Varas
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.