Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel is very convenient to everything. I stay here every time I visit. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful, complimentary breakfast is fresh. Can't say anything bad about this hotel. Best place to stay if you are in Sosua.
The easy access to the pool, the multiple bathrooms & the overall comforts of home.
I had a nice time staying at the Cabana Victoria. Initially, it was a bit difficult to locate being offset from the beach and the city, however, I was warmly greeted by the owners soon after arriving. The hotel is almost like a guest house which is behind the house of the owners. Beautiful gardens ...
Is a hotel built of wood. comfortable. With their breakfast included cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, bread. We were treated very well. In front of the beach with 2 swimming pool
The beach is amazing, the view and sunset you will not want to miss. The rooms and the service provided are exceptional. Will for sure repeat our visit with a longer stay.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Puerto Plata accommodation! Finding the best home away from home during your North Coast trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Plata. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Puerto Plata accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your trip.
- North Coast is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Puerto Plata has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, North Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Puerto Plata is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 31% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?