14 kids in a hot tub? Some with masks, no adoults
Posted Feb 9, 2017
We wanted to love it but...
1.We book a king size bed and got an "upgrade" to 2 queen size beds, front desk told us no more king size beds available, even if we pay another upgrade
2. The check is is the worst I ever had. Instead of telling you where is restaurant, breakfast, pool.. they give you hotel rules, and make you sign Second copy.
3. The rooms were purely cleaned. Empty cups, trash left in the room and dirty towels were just left on the bed. Second day they did not even bother to make a bed properly
4. Do not go on weekends if you don't have children. They run wild in the beach and pool. I was hit by a ball while sunbathing. Kids part of the pool was empty and 14 kids some very young were in hot tub. When I mention it to the staff, they told me they can't do anything as parents will complain. There were no afoults around. Yes pool was cold, I understand kids preferred hot tub, so would several paying adoults. Sharing a hot tub with 14 kids they were in there for hours. No thank you
5. Don't waist your money on breakfast, for $35 you will get mediocre food buffet. Food was kind a gross. We were never offered juice that should be a part of breakfast, had to look for our own salt and look for someone to refill the Coffee. Next day we had a great breakfast in Rincor, for 1/3 of the price
6. VIP is a joke. I received an email before checking in about complimentary drinks for 2. Nobody mentioned it by check in.