Visiting Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla has to offer. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Puerto Barrios (PBR), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Punta Gorda (PND), 31.7 mi (51 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla
Places to visit in the larger region include Pradera Puerto Barrios, Estadio Municipal Roy Fearon, and Parque Reyna Barrios. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Amatique Bay Resort & Marina is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Puerto Barrios can enjoy access to a marina and a private beach, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Puerto Libre is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Puerto Barrios features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- HOTEL MARBRISSA is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Puerto Barrios can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F