Get an overview of this hotelMexican hotel featuring tranquil outdoor spa
1 block to beach
Built around a fountain courtyard, Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm - All Inclusive features a lagoon-style pool and an outdoor spa offering treatments in thatch-roof palapas surrounded by tropical gardens with a babbling brook.
Choice of plans
Rooms have balconies and traditional Mexican décor, including wood ceilings and tile floors. Rooms at this Mexican hotel are available in the European Plan or the All-Inclusive Plan.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm - All Inclusive
All-inclusive room rates at this resort are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Shuttle service to offsite activities
- Premium food items
- Premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Aptly named, this hotel resembles an old-style Mexican villa: white exterior with brick accents, wrought-iron balcony railings, and red-tile roofs. The spacious rooms with lovely colonial style decor are perfect for both families and solo travelers. The main building includes a boutique/gift shop and an air-conditioned children's activities club. Parking is not available on site, but is available nearby.
Guests can take advantage of activities ranging from beach volleyball and bingo to scuba lessons and water polo. The hotel's nearby beach club also offers kayaking and non-motorized water sports. A complimentary supervised activity program for children is also offered daily, and babysitting is available for a surcharge. The hotel is also perfect for business travelers, offering two meeting and conference rooms sized 111 square feet (10 square meters), exhibit space, technology support staff, and event catering. The hotel also offers the use of business facilities at a partner property. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There are several restaurants on site, as well as bars. Like other major Puerto Vallarta hotels, Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel & Mexican Charm - All Inclusive purifies its water.
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1950
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 111
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Los Portales - This charming restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and features a wide terrace that overlooks the gardens and pool area. Dress code is casual.
Flavors of Mexico - This specialty Mexican restaurant alternates between serving authentic Mexican high cuisine from different regions of the country and international cuisine. Reservations required. Dress code is elegant casual.
La Troje - Located in front of the pool and under a beautiful thatched roof, La Troje is the perfect place to enjoy a snack whether you are catching some sun or enjoying the evening. Dinner reservations are required. Dress code is casual.
Beach Club - This beachfront snack bar offers light fare and drinks. It is a 5 minute walk from the hotel, and transportation service is also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort's beach club is located one block from the hotel. For guest comfort, lounge chairs, umbrellas, and towels are available at no extra charge. A wide selection of activities such as kayaks, boogie boards, and beach volleyball are also offered on a complimentary basis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Game drive nearby
- Safari nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
The onsite full-service Piedra Viva spa offers a wide array of treatments from massages to body wraps, facials, and body scrubs, as well as beauty services, aromatherapy, and facial treatments. This beachfront spa is a sanctuary of tranquility and peace where guests can savor the true essence of nature.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: MXN 120 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel Spa Beach Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Buenaventura Hotel Mexican Charm Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Buenaventura Spa Beach Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hacienda Buenaventura Spa Beach Club
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.