Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Wonderful 2 weeks spent at Cabanas El Cielito. The staff was fantastic. They tried their best to provide everything we needed during our stay, even though our Spanish was very limited. A very special thanks to Fatima in the restaurant/bar for going above and beyond in helping us (she helped so much ...
I wanted an LGBT-friendly resort within walking distance to many things, and with luxury that was affordable. My expectations were met. I really enjoyed sitting out on my balcony listening to the incredible thunder storms in the evenings! The gym is a bit basic. The pools are small but very nice ...
The hotel is perfect if you want a small quiet place with beautiful rooms and views and fantastic staff. A short bus or taxi ride or long walk make up for being out of the busyness of old town with easy access. It was a romantic spot for our little anniversary trip .
The owner was extremely helpful in recommending local restaurants and activities. The breakfast was amazing. I stayed only for a couple of nights, but many guests were repeat visitors staying for weeks at a time. Very good value.
Very nice and relaxing. Hotel staff friendly. "upscale dining" restaurant could use some upgrades. Pool and beach areas were very nice, beach was a bit small. Room service was timely, hotel was well maintained overall.
Nice hotel. Well kept for its age. The grounds were kept clean. the price was right. I really liked the TV channel options. the room service was good. The two free bottles of water everyday was a big plus. Being 69 years old I didn't particularly like climbing stairs. That should be an option when ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Puerto Vallarta hotel! Finding the best place to stay during your Jalisco trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Vallarta. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Puerto Vallarta hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Jalisco is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Puerto Vallarta has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Jalisco has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Puerto Vallarta is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 29% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?