Visiting Puerto Vicente Guerrero
Visitors can enjoy all that Puerto Vicente Guerrero has to offer including its waterfront. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Vicente Guerrero
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vicente Guerrero Port. Additionally, you'll find Ojo de Agua Beach and Papanoa Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Puerto Vicente Guerrero, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Bogavante Hotel Papanoa is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of Puerto Vicente Guerrero. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Papanoa can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Playa Viva is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from central Puerto Vicente Guerrero. This pension in Joluchuca features a restaurant.
Dressing for Puerto Vicente Guerrero
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 58.11 inches of rain falls on Puerto Vicente Guerrero each year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while March and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F