Visiting Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. In Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, there are 117 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Black Sand Beach, Punta Uva Beach, and Cahuita National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Playa Cocles to your agenda.
In Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, you'll find 117 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villas Lomas del Caribe - With a stay at this 3.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to 6 indoor pools and free parking, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Physis Caribbean Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the beach locale at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Finca Chica - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and bathrooms.
Dressing for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca gets about 112.68 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F