Visiting Puk Tian
Visitors can enjoy all that Puk Tian has to offer including its beaches. In Puk Tian, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puk Tian
A favorite place to visit in the city is Puek Tian Beach. You'll also find Chao Samran Beach and Phetchaburi Rajabhat University in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Verano Beach Villa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Puk Tian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Puk Tian each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 70°F