Visiting Pulau Gangga
Visitors can enjoy all that Pulau Gangga has to offer including its waterfront. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulau Gangga
A couple of favorite places to visit are Stasi Stella Maris Catholic Church and Gangga Pier. Additionally, you'll find Tangkoko Nature Reserve in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pulau Gangga, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Gangga Island Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Pulau Gangga. This 3.5-star hotel in Pulau Gangga features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Cocotinos Manado a Boutique Dive Resort & Spa is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Pulau Gangga. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kima Bajo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Murex Bangka Dive Resort is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from central Pulau Gangga. This 3.5-star hotel in Bangka features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Pulau Gangga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Pulau Gangga gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- August and October are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while October and November are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F