Visiting Pulau Perhentian Besar
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Pulau Perhentian Besar, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. In Pulau Perhentian Besar, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulau Perhentian Besar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Perhentian Island and Perhentian Beach. In the area, you'll also find Long Beach and Summer Bay Resort Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pulau Perhentian Besar. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Barat Perhentian Beach Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Perhentian Island Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this resort. This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Arwana Perhentian Eco & Beach Resort - This 2.5-star lodge features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pulau Perhentian Besar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.80 inches of rain falls on Pulau Perhentian Besar each year
- April and February are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F