Visitors can enjoy all that Pułtusk has to offer including the shopping and museums. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pułtusk
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Old Town Market is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Regional Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Pułtusk, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Narvil Conference & Spa is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Pułtusk. This 4-star hotel in Serock features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Riviera Airport Modlin is 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from central Pułtusk. This 4-star hotel in Olszewnica Nowa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and high-quality beds.
- Green Park Conference Centre is 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Pułtusk. This 3-star hotel in Serock features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Pułtusk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pułtusk is 0.71 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F