Travelers to Pundaquit will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Pundaquit, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pundaquit
A favorite place to visit in the city is Agnain Cove. In the area, you'll also find Anawangin Cove and San Miguel Beach.
As you plan your trip to Pundaquit, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 80 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Canoe Beach Resort is located in central Pundaquit. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pundaquit can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private patio.
- Megan's Paradisio Beach Resort is located in the heart of Pundaquit. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pundaquit can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with a private patio.
- Megan's Paradisio Beachfront Villa is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pundaquit can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with a private patio.
Dressing for Pundaquit
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Pundaquit gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F