- Shrivardhan Fort
- 4 min walk
- Tungarli Lake
- 18 min walk
- Della Adventure
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
The Upper Deck Resort is located in Lonavala. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Karla Caves and popular attractions include Della Adventure and Tiger Point. Adlabs Imagica and Monkey Hill are also worth visiting.
- Shrivardhan Fort - 4 min walk
- Tungarli Lake - 18 min walk
- Della Adventure - 6 min drive
- Narayani Dham - 6 min drive
- Celebrity Wax Museum - 7 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 103 min drive
- Quatter Deck – Garden-view buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Upper Deck Resort
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 450 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: INR 5546.25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Upper Deck Lonavala
- Upper Deck Resort
- Upper Deck Resort Lonavala
- The Upper Deck Resort Hotel
- The Upper Deck Resort Lonavala
- The Upper Deck Resort Hotel Lonavala
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
overpriced and overhyped resort
this resort is not at all a five star property as they claim. in fact it is actually not more than a 3 star property. but the prices what they charge is equivalent to a five star property. I went there with my wife and 4 year old son,expecting a five start experience. but I was disappointed. the only pros about this resort is its location and the employees service. rest all departments have lot of cons. to begin with the access road is non existent. very rough to drive on. goes through a deserted thick forest. there are hardly any markers to help you find the way to resort. it's an uphill drive for 15 min from Lonavala market. when you reach the resort its location is beautiful. but your pleasure ends right here. decor of the rooms is outdated. bathrooms shower not working. morning tea is charged extra although we had all meals plan. breakfast, lunch and dinner were ok.menu needs to be more lavish considering they charge 5 star rates. children's play area is very small. besides this no activity for small children. swimming pool and jacuzzi was in bad shape .tiles coming out from everywhere . it can hurt you when underwater.so did not enjoy the pool. this resort has lot of groups booking for corporates. they party till late night with loud music and yelling.it disturbed my sleep twice and inspite of complaining to reception it finally got over by 3 am in morning. so plz check if there is any group staying. I stayed here for 2 nights but was not fully satisfied.