Find Hotels in Pune
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Where to stay in Pune
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Kalyani Nagar is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Aga Khan Palace and Jogger's Park.
While visiting Budhwar Peth, you might make a stop by sights like Dagduseth Ganpati Temple and Vishrambaug Wada.
While Katraj isn't home to many top sights, Saras Baug and Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum are some notable places to visit nearby.
Visitors can enjoy all that Pune has to offer including the temples, water parks, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo.
- You'll find 532 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pune District
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pune
Attractions like Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, Pu La Deshpande Garden, and Bund Garden are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Vishrambaug Wada, Shaniwar Wada, and Chatushrungi Mata Temple. The city's natural beauty is on display at Saras Baug, Khadakwasla Dam, and Rotary Riverside Joggers Park.
In Pune, you'll find 355 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Conrad Pune by Hilton - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 6 restaurants, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- JW Marriott Hotel Pune - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Shivajinagar features a full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Oakwood Residence Naylor Road - This 4-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Pune
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 97°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 27.80 inches of rain falls on Pune each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 53°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pune?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pune, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pune?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pune?
What's the best place to stay in Koregaon Park?
What's a favorite place to stay in Viman Nagar?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Pune?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Pune?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pune?
What's the best place to stay near Phoenix Market City?
What about the best place to stay close to Rajgad Fort?
Recent reviews of Pune hotels
More trip options
- Pune Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pune Airports
- Hotels in Pune Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pune Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pune
- More Hotel Options in Pune
- Pune Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Maharashtra
- Other Hotels near Pune, Maharashtra
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends