Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Punta Arenas with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in Punta Arenas, this hotel is steps from Plaza Munoz Gamero, Palacio Sara Braun, and Centro Cultural Braun Menendez. Museo Regional Magallanes and Museo Naval y Maritimo are also within 10 minutes.
Concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and safes. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Punta Arenas hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and concierge services.
Hotel Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Plaza Punta Arenas
- Plaza Punta Arenas
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.