Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hostal in San Andres
Popular property highlights
Located in Punta Hansa, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of Johnny Cay and Punta Norte. Spratt Bight is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) away.
This hostal features free WiFi in public areas.
All 8 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Satellite TV and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Mar y Mar
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2012
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Pillowtop mattress
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 10 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 10 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 6 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per night
- Hostal Mar y Mar
- Hostal Mar y Mar Hostel
- Hostal Mar y Mar Hostel San Andres
- Hostal Mar y Mar San Andres
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Up to 6 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.