Get an overview of this hotelSan Andres guesthouse in Punta Hansa with 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in Punta Hansa, this guesthouse is within a 10-minute walk of Coton Cay and Paintball San Andres. Spratt Bight and Baptist Church are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This guesthouse features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas.
All 5 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and balconies. TVs and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Posada Nativa Trinsan
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Posada Nativa Trinsan has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Guest house Name
- Posada Nativa Trinsan
- Posada Nativa Trinsan House
- Posada Nativa Trinsan House San Andres
- Posada Nativa Trinsan San Andres
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.