Visitors to Puntarazzi are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, beaches, and local tours.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Puntarazzi
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 7.4 mi (12 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puntarazzi
Places to visit in the larger region include Museo Archeologico Regionale Ibleo, Iblean Archaeological Museum, and Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista. In the area, you'll also find Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and Palazzo Bertini.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Puntarazzi. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Artemisia Resort - With a stay at this 3-star farm stay, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Poggio del Sole Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Domus Aurea Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Puntarazzi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Puntarazzi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F