Get an overview of this hotel3-star eco-friendly hotel, walk to Place de Jaude
Located in the heart of Clermont-Ferrand, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Vercingétorix Statue and Place de Jaude. Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Le Lion
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
Hôtel Le Lion is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1955
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Lion - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 90
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day plus EUR 90 one-time cleaning fee
- de Lyon Clermont-Ferrand
- Hôtel de Lyon Clermont-Ferrand
- Hôtel Lion Clermont-Ferrand
- Lion Clermont-Ferrand
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.