Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Chatel-Guyon hotel is located in a regional park, within 3 mi (5 km) of Chateau de Chazeron and Mozac Abbey. Musee Regional d'Auvergne and Musee Mandet are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Splendid is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 87
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Free newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private pool
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Bel Ami - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Hotel Splendid Chatelguyon
- Splendid Chatelguyon
- Hotel Splendid Chatel-Guyon
- Splendid Chatel-Guyon
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.