Get an overview of this hotelSki hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the slopes, this Pyeongchang hotel is within the vicinity of Korea Botanic Garden, Alpensia Ski Resort, and Yongpyong Resort Ski & Snowboard. Local attractions also include Woljeongsa Temple.
Kensington Flora Hotel Pyeongchang offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of a health club and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 306 rooms offer free wired Internet, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include separate bathtubs and showers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kensington Flora Hotel Pyeongchang231, Jingogae-ro Jinbu Pyeongchang Gangwon 232-941
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in one of the 3 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 5 coffee shops/cafés. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers a health club and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free ski shuttle
- Health club
- Number of indoor pools - 3
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Meeting rooms 10
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pools
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Kensington Flora Hotel Pyeongchang has 5 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools and 3 indoor swimming pools are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 25000 for adults and KRW 13900 for children (approximately)
- Kensington Flora
- Kensington Flora Hotel
- Kensington Flora Hotel Pyeongchang
- Kensington Flora Pyeongchang
- Pyeongchang Kensington Flora Hotel
- Kensington Flora Pyeongchang South Korea/Pyeongchang-Gun
- Kensington Flora Hotel Pyeongchang Jinbu
- Kensington Flora Pyeongchang Jinbu
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.